Like most homeowners, you probably assume that your air conditioner will function properly for the foreseeable future. However, since no air conditioner lasts forever, it’s important to be prepared for your system’s eventual malfunction and total failure. Kaldess AC Inc repair experts can identify any problems that occur with your air conditioner and provide the appropriate repairs. If your air conditioner fails completely, we will help you find a replacement that suits your home and budget.
Advantages of Professional Air Conditioning Installation
Many homeowners take pride in performing various tasks around the house. However, AC installation is a complex and even dangerous job that is best left to the professionals. Here are a few of the advantages of professional installation.
- No Chance of Injury: If you aren’t the one installing the AC unit, you won’t have to face any of the accompanying dangers. By allowing an expert to do it, you prevent injury to yourself and damage to your home.
- High Energy Efficiency: Installation day is the most important day of your AC unit’s life. Kaldess AC can make sure your AC unit operates as efficiently as possible from day one.
- Reduced Chance of Malfunction: An installation professional can ensure that all the connections are sound and that your system is up to spec. A solid installation can delay costly repairs.
If your air conditioner malfunctions, or if you’re in the market for a new AC unit, don’t hesitate to call Kaldess AC at (818) 515-2808 or sign up for a free consultation.
Air Conditioning Installation
Kaldess AC Inc understands that Residential Air Conditioning Services are some of the most important parts of your daily life. Not that you think about it all that often until things stop working…. but once they do it becomes very important to get these things fixed. We understand how important it is to get things back on track when things stop working, that’s why we make sure when we arrive we address all your needs right away and have everything back up and running before we leave. We’ll arrive prepared to fix your air conditioning condenser, clean air coils, replace filters, etc. so we don’t have to leave your home until things are working again. Read more about our Air Conditioning Services here.
We also provide Air Conditioning Repair services throughout your city and surrounding areas.
Signs of a Malfunctioning Air Conditioner
As a homeowner, you must try your best to keep up with your air conditioner’s recommended maintenance. If your unit is 10 years or even older, then it is a considered a power guzzler. Technological advances in air conditioning and heating over the past 10 years have allowed units to become increasingly efficient, investing in a high efficiency unit can substantially lower your electric bills. Additionally, these units are much quieter than older or cheaper units of the identical size. It’s also a good idea to watch for the following symptoms of malfunction and seek professional repairs.
- Poor Cooling Performance: If the temperature on your thermostat doesn’t reflect the temperature inside your home, there’s likely something wrong with your air conditioner. This could be because of low refrigerant, a dirty filter, or a number of other problems.
- Intermittent Function: Air conditioning units are designed to function intermittently. However, frequent cycles could indicate a problem. If your air conditioner runs continuously, it could also signal a malfunction that needs to be addressed by a professional.
- Strange Noises: An air conditioner can make a whole symphony of noises that may spell trouble. For example, leaves or loose wires could get caught in the fan blades.
If your air conditioning unit is experiencing any of these signs of malfunction call us right away for a free estimate so we can help diagnose your problem and get it fixed. 818-515-2808